eleennikkilover

Monday, October 25, 2010

This is a new week

Everything is new this week.
The week is new
The feeling is new
The curtain is new
The mirror is new
The bed sheet is new

and the most important thing
my HAIRSTYLE is new.

So, what is the feature of this new hair style?

First Feature.
The Front hair!

It has been also years since i cut my last front hair.
before that it was long too.
I was told that i look like a priest when i do center seperation.

Now it is short.
The hair stylist even asked me
[你舍得吗?]
when he point the scissors on long front hair before cutting them.

then i closed my eyes...

.
.
.
.
A brand new me appear 
when i open my eyes again a few minutes later!

Second feature is the color.
I kept the long black hair for more than 2 years.
and now it is BROWN!

What made me choose this color?
the reason is simple, 
i chose the same color as the hair stylist does.
 

Before and after 




I feel like i'm a model of the hairstyle book



4 comments:

  1. 第一张照片很好看!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 那就是说第二和第三张不好看咯....
    我也要做头发!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont tell me it is because the first photo did not show my front teeth lo..
    haha, thanks, i know she is cute ^-^

    Shirling, gogogo, looking forward to your new image!

    ReplyDelete