eleennikkilover

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Today's art piece - Woody the 2nd

Today is my first day to work in year 2011.
However my mind is full of him
and this stylish piece of design.

Rushed home immediately after work
Just because I wanted to go to the hardware shop before it closes.
Thank god my work did not finish late.

Bought two big bunch of woods
Carry them back together with my sister.

Measure the place where I plan to put the masterpiece,
Draft the design on a piece of old paper which I could hardly find in my room,
Then,
Started cutting and nailing ang cutting and nailing.

I hitter my finger several times with the hammer,
Hahaha
Luckily the hammer is not big and heavy enough to make my finger swollen or bleed ^^

After 2.5hrs of cutting and nailing and cutting and nailing,,,,,,,


Cutting and nailing
And nailing
And nailing
And nailing
And redesigning
And cutting and nailing again,,,


TADA!!!
Here is the second master art piece of my life.

It is lighter and smaller compare to the first one I hv created.
And the most important, it is cheaper, by choosing a different type of wood available in the market.



No comments:

Post a Comment